Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back to Normal and a New Level of Busy Days

The tense atmosphere in the country has lessened thankfully and we are returning to usual level of very busy days. I told David I thought tonight we would be home early and his response was "what makes you think that, we never are!"  We love the work here.
 
Due to difficulties getting on the blog when I have time to do it, plus preparing for the university and our upcoming training trips to Ukraine and Poland, I am taking a shortcut to posting. I know my friends, John, Julie Wright and Lynn and Ruby won't mind my linking to them this week.  So much is going on with the team here and they have posted it on their blogs.  Please take a moment to visit:
 
 
Over the weekend, I will share what is happening with us personally and thank you for sharing the journey.

No comments: