Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Buffet of Experiences

Right now, David, Lynn, Ruby and I are sitting in Father's House, a residential center in Kiev, Ukraine, getting ready for a full week of training. We temporarily left our friends in Kyrgyzstan just for this week.

I regretfully left the camera with all the pictures from last week at home in Tokmok, so I can not update the blog with pictures. It was quite a buffet of life experiences last week. For David it was a week of ministering in a village, at the home for invalid men, teaching at the Professional Institute and Mercy Foundation. I had the privilege of sharing the training room with Ruby as we trained social workers who will be be recruiting and training future foster families. This was a first for the country of Krygyzstan. We are excited for the open doors.

More from Ukraine as we begin the week tomorrow.....the journey continues....

1 comment:

Hilary Marquis said...

What a blessing you have all been! I am excited to see what God will do with the training for foster parents. Those children deserve to be in families that will love and teach them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!